Do you have more info about Yeast Infection Treatment? Yeast infection is a condition that affects both genders in certain ways which can be primarily through direct contact or due to overpopulation of fungus in specific body parts as contributed by secondary factors or causes.
From such, yeast infection treatment is not something to be formulated immediately since recurrence is very high when the root cause is not fully traced. However, there are some general information regarding the management of fungal infections which is the pharmacologic and the alternative one is the home remedies.
- Pharmacologic Treatment – this approach is what physicians do when making yeast infection treatment. The management is prescribed either in topical medication or the per Orem one. The following are common drugs recommended for yeast infection treatment.
- Topical Drugs – these medications are applied topically like ointments and creams. Examples are Butoconazole (Femstat 3), Clotrimazole(Lotrimin), Miconazole(Monistat), Terconazole.
- Vaginal Tablets/Suppositories – Unlike creams which are applied on the surfaces affected, vaginal tablets or suppositories are just inserted and allowed to melt and be absorbed. Common drugs are Clotrimazole (Lotrimin, Mycelex), Miconazole (Monistat, Micatin), Terconazole (Terazol) and Nystatin (Mycostatin).
- Oral drugs – these drugs are taken by mouth and said to have more unlikely side effects like headache, nausea and abdominal pain compared to the topical and suppository ones. Medications that are in this class are Fluconazole (Diflucan), and Itraconazole (Sporanox).
- Alternative Treatment – This form of intervention uses home remedies and other non-drug related treatment. Usually, the approach relied on old ways of managing fungal conditions that are handed from generation to generation.
- Garlic – the components of this spice works effectively against any kind of fungal infections namely Allium Sativum and Allicin. By skinning the garlic and wiping it on the surface affected or by leaving it overnight is the method of using the herb.
- Oregon grape – also called Berberis Aquifolium which contains the active alkaloid compound component Beberine that has anti-inflammatory capacity and boosts the number of normal flora leading to fungal death.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – the chemical is commonly used for dressing wounds but can also be a good form of fungal itching relief through douching. The method is done by mixing a teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide in a cup of water where it is utilized as solution for douching.
- Mother Apple Cider Vinegar – a good temporary relief for itchiness which is applied directly or in mixture for a hot bath. Putting a cup on a tub and immersing self for minutes will help in relieving and minimizing yeast multiplication.
- Oregano Oil – Another potent yeast fighter which is taken internally according to directions. Oregano oil is best when it has more Carvacrol content since it is the component that kills fungi.
- Unsweetened yogurt – this can be utilized internally as eaten food for it is good for the gastrointestinal flora or externally as topical or with a douche for a certain period of time. However, the area of application must be washed after putting the yogurt to avoid further itching contributed by moisture.
- Dietary approach – there are certain foods that paves the way for fungus to grow in numbers. From such, it is better to minimize or avoid those so as not to make yeast treatment useless. The following are foods that are pro-fungal growth that needs to be avoided:
- Avoid consuming phytoestrogen containing foods such as soy foods, soybeans, split peas, pinto beans and cereal bran for this elevates levels which may provide unlikely Candida propagation.
- Minimize sugar and sweets consumption for these aids in providing food to the fungi that are taking advantage of a human’s body systems.
- Lifestyle change – this involves changes in daily activities that were deemed as unnecessary but triggered the occurrence of fungal infection. The following changes must be observed to prevent recurrence:
- Avoid frequent douching for this would lead to fungal increase due to the destruction of other normal flora in the body.
- Do not use tight and fitting pants since lack of ventilation allows yeast to grow in number due to warmth build-up.
- Do not stay in wet bathing suit for long periods since it attracts fungus due to warmth and moisture of the clothing.
- Prefer the cottony form of clothing material especially for underwear in order to have more ventilation thereby minimizing moisture and warmth.
Total Yeast Infection Treatment for New and Recurrent
Yeast infection is difficult to track condition especially when the illness becomes recurrent and how it started. Treatments may be often available for the illness but it cannot provide total eradication and control on the fungus so as to avoid recurrence.
However, there’s a new and innovative way of managing yeast outbreak that works from the root cause down to the tip of symptoms.
The following are some info on the potent yeast infection treatment:
- Ensures that it addresses the cause tracing, explanation and proper solution that counteracts build-up and recurrence of fungal growth.
- Provides the earliest symptom relief that other methods cannot make.
- Provides the safest and less harmful form of treatment that untoward reactions will not likely occur.
- Uses the holistic approach of dealing yeast problems to affected individuals
- Contains an individualize form of intervention since causes and symptoms vary from person to person
- The management allows every individual to express and discover on its own how the condition is contracted and be promptly solved or prevented.
Experts Recommended Yeast Infection Treatment
Are you still worried with yeast recurrence? Make yourself at rest and gain freedom from this long time trouble makers with the right tools and right solutions.
Why don’t you live a yeast-free life? Visit: Yeast Infection Treatment Program