Are you one of the people who are looking for the answers on How To Cure A Yeast Infection? Then be glad, continue reading this article because freedom from yeast infection is at hand.
Yeast infection is a very irritating infection caused by fungi (Candida Albicans). People who are infected with east infection are suffering from the itch, and the foul odor in their infected body parts. Usually, women are prone to this kind of infection.
80-90% of women are estimated to suffer from this infection in their lives. Yeast infection loves to dwell in some moist and dark areas of the body like the vagina. Sometimes, they appear in the breast and mouth. Though it is not considered as sexually transmitted disease, men can have this yeast infection through having a sexual intercourse with an infected partner.
Ways To Cure Yeast Infection
There are different ways to cure a yeast infection. You can ask the aid of your doctor or gynecologist, apply some over the counter medicines or use natural/home remedies to cure yeast infections. Here’s How To Cure A Yeast Infection:
If you want to avoid embarrassment and want to cure it privately, you can treat it at home. There are some things in your home, like fruits etc., which are proven to be effective in curing yeast infection. These are some of them:
- Vinegar – use 1 teaspoon of vinegar in a quart of warm water. Any vinegar will do but if you can provide apple cider vinegar it would be a best option. Use it as s douche in restoring the balance of the vagina.
- Hydrogen peroxide – it can also be used as a douche to cure yeast infection. Just add 2 capfuls of hydrogen peroxide into a quart of warm water. You can also add some hydrogen peroxide into the bathtub and soak. Take note, if the yeast infection is already cured it won’t be necessary to douche on a regular basis.
- Lemon juice – it can restore the vagina’s acidic level. Just add 1-2 teaspoon into your bath tub and soak.
- Yogurt- it has some healthy bacteria that will fight against the fungi which causes yeast infection. Dip a tampon into the yogurt and insert it into the vagina and replace it twice/thrice daily. You can also place the yogurt on the pad and wear it. Do not forget to change the pad with yogurt as needed.
- Oregano oil – oregano is one of the amazing herbs that can cure yeast infection. It is high in carvacrol content which is the active ingredient in curing yeast infection. You can take it internally once a day.
Yeast infection will occur internally, there are some foods that you need to avoid if you want to get rid of yeast infection. Here’s how to cure internal yeast infection:
- Diet – you need to deprive the yeast from their favorite foods. For at least three weeks, refrain yourself from eating processed foods and sugar rich foods. Avoid caffeine; it will weaken the natural immune response of the body. Boost your immune system, take plenty of vitamin C and E. Garlic is very helpful also in fighting the yeast producing fungi. East plenty of yogurt, it is very helpful also and most of all drink plenty of water.
Over The Counter Medicines
You can always go to the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for the available over the counter medicines for yeast infection. Here are some over the counter medicines for yeast infection;
- Itraconazole – this over the counter medicine is advisable to be taken for three months and is not advisable for pregnant women.
- Ketonazole – this can be taken as a tablet and can be applied as cream or shampoo. But, pregnant women are not advised to use this medication.
- Fluconazole – it is one of the most known over the counter medication which can be take orally or intravenously.
You can also ask your gynecologist for the treatment of yeast infection. Just pay some visit and let the doctor see the infected area. They will then prescribe some drugs for you take to cure yeast infection. Follow your doctor’s prescription.
So, if you want to experience the real freedom from yeast infection, why not visit: How To Cure A Yeast Infection.
Get rid of yeast infection and free yourself from the hassle. Let your skin breathe freshly and enjoy living a life that is free from the hassles of yeast infections. Visit: How To Cure A Yeast Infection.